Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Conversations with Francesco

After seeing a one of those house centipedes crawl under my computer desk out of the corner of my eye, I ran and grabbed the vacuum so that I wouldn’t have to get to close to it to kill it. Upon my return, though, I realized that it was gone. I found my self unable to continue with my regular routine knowing that the centipede could jump out and eat me at any second so I turned to Francesco for guidance...

Francesco
use the force alex

Alex
fuckin things move so fast

Francesco
yeah man

Alex
and theyre practically camoflauge

Francesco
but don't worry they eat other bugs
they're like terminator bugs

Alex
HAHAHAHHA
how do i lure it out in to the open
so i can vaccum it


Francesco
LOL, tape a live bug somewhere visible, with a light
and put a sticky note that says 'bug connor'

Alex
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment