Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Papa Loves Mambo

Let it be known that on November 9th 2010 at approximately 3pm I, Alexander-Hector-Gonzales-Lopez-Varoutas the third, officially started my first record collection. I say first because i foresee  a fire in the future but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Among the records i bought were Dean Martins Greatest Hits, Perry Como's Greatest Hits, and Abba-The Album, though that one was more for Daveena, though ill still enjoy it thoroughly. I ALSO just bought a record player that i know realize doesnt have a needle but ill be fucked if that stops me from enjoying these records. I hope to eventually add names like Julie London, Hectore Lavoe, Willie Colon, Tito Puente, and Louis Prima to my collection, along with Louis Jordon, and Frank Sinatra...and maybe some more Abba...and Django Reinhardt, and already ive gotten ahead of my self.  Anyways, i am happy that i gave birth to this new phase and i can only hope it survives long enough to be a hobby one day. OH AND TOM JONES!

Ok, on to filling you guys in on my life from the past few days and why this blog was so delayed. Writing a new blog has been a priority of mine for a while now, if not to entertain you guys, than just to make the ad's on the side change. I mention prince of persia once and suddenly my page is being bombarded with ad's for "sexy iranians" and "horny persians in my area". And the worst part is BOTH ad's just take me to sasan's facebook page, someone who i dont need to pay to webcam with me.

ANYWAYS, as i was saying, the reason my blog is so delayed. So rewind a bit back to friday night when im walking back from stc at 3am, which was ENTIRELY by choice mind you, it was nice out and i needed the exercise. I get home and my computers fine. Remember that, cause its important. So fast forward a tiny bit to saturday night. Im slightly wasted and getting driven home a a nice young girl i recently made friends with at my work. I walk in to the house and smoke my shin off of a stack of boxes full of nice, heavy tiles. This sobered me up instantly and allowed me safe passage down the stairs with out face planting and waking up the rest of the house, a house which instead of running to my aid would instead lie in bed convinced that a trip down the stairs was early punishment for waking them up....by falling down the stairs. But that didnt happen so shut up and let me move on with the bloody story. i go downstairs, in to MY room, the room in my house that no one else really has any reason to go in to, and find my computer stuck at a screen res. of 600x400 with no working graphics drivers in site and my sisters dirty fuckin fingerprints all over it.

(The above sentance for those of you who are computer impaired)

I walked in to the room to find my computer in a pool of its own blood with a knife in its chest, gasping for breath. I held it in my arms and yelled, "WHO DID THIS TO YOUU!" It whimpered.....C-C-Christina.....and died in my arms.

I stormed in to my sisters room, hit the lights, and yelled WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER! and she said, " I didnt touch your computer" Hard to fuckin believe considering the only other suspect is a woman so technologically impaired that if you gave her a baseball bat and told her to ruin my computer she would beat the keyboard to death. No, it had to be christina. To wrap up, i cant figure out whats wrong, which means its PRETTY fucked up, and im filling my time with records and books. which brings me to my next paragraph.

I spent an ungodly amount of money at indigo yesterday buying books that, like my friend repeatedly stated while we were there, im probably never going to read but fuck it, they make me look smart. First book is called Mafia. Its about the mafia...and its moslty for my sister cause shes taking a class in organized crime.(I didnt know York had a campus under the bridge in the park either.) The second book i bought was a beautiful encyclopedia for celtic, norse, greek, egyptian, roman and all other types of mythology. And the third book, "A Very Private Gentleman", is the book the recent movie "The American" is based on.

i could keep writing but im starting to lose interest in this blog, which means you probably didnt even make it to this sentance. Plus its not really a funny blog but i needed to rant. Rest assured ill make up for it with nothing but gold in my next blog.


P.s. Christina im writing this blog on your laptop, then im putting it in the dishwasher.

1 comment:

  1. "P.s. Christina im writing this blog on your laptop, then im putting it in the dishwasher."

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHASAKJSDHFKJASHKDJG

    ReplyDelete